Saliva Substitute Gum
Name: Saliva Substitute Gum
- Saliva Substitute Gum used to treat
- Saliva Substitute Gum is used to treat
- Saliva Substitute Gum drug
- Saliva Substitute Gum drugs like
- Saliva Substitute Gum how to use
- Saliva Substitute Gum side effects
- Saliva Substitute Gum effects of saliva substitute gum
Uses of Saliva Substitute Gum
- It is used to treat dry mouth.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Saliva Substitute Gum?
- If you have an allergy to saliva substitute or any other part of saliva substitute gum.
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
This medicine may interact with other drugs or health problems.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take this medicine with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
How is this medicine (Saliva Substitute Gum) best taken?
Use this medicine as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Different brands or forms of saliva substitute gum may need to be used in different ways. Follow how to use as you have been told by the doctor or read the package insert.
- You may need to avoid eating or drinking for some time after using this medicine. Follow what your doctor has told you or read the package insert.
- Most products must not be swallowed. For some products, it does not matter. Be sure you know if your product can be swallowed. If you are not sure, check with the pharmacist.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Many times saliva substitute gum is used on an as needed basis. Do not use more often than told by the doctor.
What are some other side effects of Saliva Substitute Gum?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if you have any side effects that bother you or do not go away.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.