Risankizumab-Rzaa (Subcutaneous Route)
Name: Risankizumab-Rzaa (Subcutaneous Route)
- Risankizumab-Rzaa Subcutaneous Route brand name
- Risankizumab-Rzaa Subcutaneous Route effects of
- Risankizumab-Rzaa Subcutaneous Route the effects of
- Risankizumab-Rzaa Subcutaneous Route injection
US Brand Name
Tell your doctor if you have ever had any unusual or allergic reaction to this medicine or any other medicines. Also tell your health care professional if you have any other types of allergies, such as to foods, dyes, preservatives, or animals. For non-prescription products, read the label or package ingredients carefully.
Appropriate studies have not been performed on the relationship of age to the effects of risankizumab-rzaa injection in the pediatric population. Safety and efficacy have not been established.
Other Medical Problems
The presence of other medical problems may affect the use of this medicine. Make sure you tell your doctor if you have any other medical problems, especially:
- Infection, or history of—Use is not recommended for patients with an active infection, including tuberculosis. Caution should be used if you have any chronic infection or history of a recurring infection.
- Tuberculosis infection, inactive—Should be treated first before starting treatment with this medicine.