Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour Spray
Name: Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour Spray
- Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour Spray used to treat
- Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour Spray is used to treat
- Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour Spray side effects
- Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour Spray drug
- Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour Spray effects of neo-synephrine 12 hour spray
Uses of Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour Spray
- It is used to treat nose stuffiness.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour Spray?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour Spray. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Do not use for more than 3 days. Using this medicine too often or for longer than you have been told may cause nose stuffiness to happen again or get worse.
- If you have high blood sugar (diabetes), you will need to watch your blood sugar closely.
- This medicine may cause harm if swallowed or if too much is used. The chance is higher in children. If Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour Spray is swallowed or too much is used, call a doctor or poison control center right away.
- Talk with the doctor before you give this medicine to a child younger than 6 years old.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour Spray while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Chest pain or pressure, a fast heartbeat, or passing out.
- Very bad headache.
- Very bad nose irritation.
What are some other side effects of Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour Spray?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Nose irritation.
- Runny nose.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.