Name: MaC Patch
- MaC Patch missed dose
- MaC Patch side effects
- MaC Patch drug
- MaC Patch effects of
- MaC Patch side effects of mac patch
- MaC Patch effects of mac patch
Uses of MaC Patch
- It is used to ease muscle and joint aches and pain.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
How is this medicine (MaC Patch) best taken?
Use MaC Patch as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Do not take this medicine by mouth. Use on your skin only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, and eyes (may burn).
- Clean affected part before use. Make sure to dry well.
- You may wear gloves when putting on.
- Do not put on irritated skin.
- Do not put on cuts, scrapes, or damaged skin.
- Do not bathe, shower, or swim right after putting on.
- Do not put on right after a shower or bath.
- If MaC Patch gets in the eyes, rinse with cool water.
- Wash your hands before and after use.
- Put on clean, dry, healthy skin.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- If you use this medicine on a regular basis, put on a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not put on 2 doses or extra doses.
- Many times MaC Patch is used on an as needed basis. Do not use more often than told by the doctor.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Very bad skin irritation.
- Very bad burning or burning that does not go away.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
MaC Patch is intended to be used for the temporary relief of minor aches and muscle pains associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, muscles soreness and stiffness.
What are some other side effects of this drug?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Burning or stinging feeling. Most of the time, this will go away after a few days.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
Some side effects of MaC Patch may not be reported. Always consult your doctor or healthcare specialist for medical advice. You may also report side effects to the FDA.