Didanosine Oral Solution
Name: Didanosine Oral Solution
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Didanosine Oral Solution?
- If you have an allergy to didanosine or any other part of this medicine.
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you are taking any of these drugs: Allopurinol or ribavirin.
- If you are taking hydroxyurea.
- If you are breast-feeding. Do not breast-feed while you take didanosine oral solution.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with this medicine.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take didanosine oral solution with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.