Children's tylenol plus cold allergy
Name: Children's tylenol plus cold allergy
- Children's tylenol plus cold allergy 160 mg
- Children's tylenol plus cold allergy side effects
- Children's tylenol plus cold allergy dosage
- Children's tylenol plus cold allergy drug
Children's TYLENOL Plus Cold & Allergy is Bubble Gum flavored and contains no alcohol or aspirin. Each teaspoon (5 mL) contains acetaminophen 160 mg, diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg and pseudoephedrine HCl 15 mg.
Children's TYLENOL Plus Cold & Allergy combines the analgesic-antipyretic acetaminophen with the antihistamine diphenhydramine hydrochloride and the decongestant pseudoephedrine hydrochloride to provide fast, effective, temporary relief of all your child's symptoms associated with hay fever and other respiratory allergies including sneezing, sore throat, itchy throat, itchy/watery eyes, runny nose, stuffy nose and nasal congestion. Acetaminophen is equal to aspirin in analgesic and antipyretic effectiveness and it is unlikely to produce the side effects often associated with aspirin or aspirin-containing products.
temporarily relieves these cold and upper respiratory allergy symptoms:
- sore throat · headache
- runny nose · sneezing
- stuffy nose · minor aches and pains
- itchy, watery eyes
- temporarily reduces fever
See Table 1: Children's Tylenol Dosing Chart on pg. ___
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- with any other product containing acetaminophen.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- heart disease · high blood pressure
- thyroid disease · diabetes
- glaucoma · a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning )
- marked drowsiness may occur
- excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms
- do not use if plastic carton wrap or bottle wrap imprinted "Safety Seal" is broken or missing.
- store between 20-25° C (68-77° F)
For overdosage information, please refer to pgs. ___ - ___.
carboxymethylcellulose sodium, cellulose, citric acid, corn syrup, D&C Red #33, FD&C Red #40, flavors, glycerin, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
Pink-colored, Bubble Gum flavored liquid in child resistant tamper-evident bottles of 4 fl. oz.
PRODUCT PHOTO(S):NOTE: These photos can be used only for identification by shape, color, and imprint. They do not depict actual or relative size.
The product samples shown here have been supplied by the manufacturer. While every effort has been made to assure accurate reproduction, please remember that any visual identification should be considered preliminary. In cases of poisoning or suspected overdosage, the drug's identity should be verified by chemical analysis.