Name: Acid Relief
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Ranitidine 75 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride 84 mg)
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
Do not use
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, diethyl phthalate, hypromellose, iron oxide red, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, titanium dioxide.
For the Consumer
Applies to ranitidine: oral solution, oral tablets and tablets for, oral tablets effervescent for solution, parenteral injection, parenteral injection for iv infusion only
Side effects include:
Oral or parenteral therapy: Headache, sometimes severe.
IM therapy: Transient pain at injection site.
IV therapy: Transient local burning or itching.