Acetic Acid / Oxyquinoline
Name: Acetic Acid / Oxyquinoline
- Acetic Acid / Oxyquinoline used to treat
- Acetic Acid / Oxyquinoline is used to treat
- Acetic Acid / Oxyquinoline drug
- Acetic Acid / Oxyquinoline drugs like
- Acetic Acid / Oxyquinoline how to use
- Acetic Acid / Oxyquinoline missed dose
- Acetic Acid / Oxyquinoline side effects
- Acetic Acid / Oxyquinoline effects of
Uses of Acetic Acid/Oxyquinoline
- It is used to treat certain vaginal problems.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Acetic Acid/Oxyquinoline?
- If you have an allergy to acetic acid/oxyquinoline or any part of this medicine.
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
This medicine may interact with other drugs or health problems.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take acetic acid/oxyquinoline with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Acetic Acid/Oxyquinoline?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this medicine. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using acetic acid/oxyquinoline while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
How is this medicine (Acetic Acid/Oxyquinoline) best taken?
Use this medicine as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Do not take acetic acid/oxyquinoline by mouth. For vaginal use only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, and eyes (may burn).
- Wash your hands before and after use.
- Follow how to use as you have been told by the doctor or read the package insert.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Use a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not use 2 doses or extra doses.
What are some other side effects of Acetic Acid/Oxyquinoline?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.